Viseart Paris Love Letter ÉTENDU palette review
This has been my favourite spring palette this year.
The colours are soft and romantic, like you would expect to see in Paris!
Here is a look at all the shades in this beautiful palette, photo was taken in the sunlight:
Here is a closeup at some of the pans so you get see the beautiful texture:
Here are my swatches of the Viseart Paris Love Letter etendu palette:
(For reference, my skin tone is Fair-Neutral)
- The matte formula is beautifully easy to blend.
- The shimmers apply well with my finger, which is my preferred method to apply shimmers.
- The colour story flows easily and you can mix & match pretty much any shades together in this palette, not requiring much thought.
- These are overall soft colours and it’s not a palette you can create dramatic deep looks with.
- If you apply your shimmers with a brush, the green shade won’t look very pigmented and will look like a soft wash of colour.
Here is a detail closeup of some of my favourite shades (“Blooming”, “Amour” and “Beloved”), which allow you to appreciate how multidimensional these colours are. If you look at the out-of-focus areas of the swatch, you can see how the light plays with the different coloured specks:
✅ Overall, I’m so happy with this palette and the pretty, soft looks I’ve created this spring in just a couple of minutes!
I purchased during Viseart’s 40% off sale, it was my first palette (and first ever purchase) from this brand, and I was so pleased that I have purchased several more palettes since then!
❓What has been your most used palette this spring so far?
PS. I hope you’re all having a wonderful week!