September 2018 Birchbox
My September 2018 Birchbox arrived today!
I unsubscribed almost a year ago and gave it another go this month.
- ORIBE – Dry Texturing Spray
- ARROW – Color Enhancing Lip Balm in “Blush Hour”
- BENEFIT – Galifornia Blush mini (signup bonus)
- AIR REPAIR – Protect + Prevent Hydrating Serum
- COMFORT ZONE – Hydramemory Cream Gel
- REAL CHEMISTRY – Luminous 3-Minute Peel
- [Bonus] HUM Nutrition – Hair Sweet Hair GummiesI really like the gummies from this month’s bonus! They taste pretty decent and I like that they’re heart shaped ❤️ (sounds silly, but little things like that brighten up the routine for me). The Arrow lip balm changes to a really pretty but still natural colour on my lips. The Galifornia blush is super pigmented so I’m gonna have to be careful when putting it on my face. The rest of the products I haven’t tried yet.
I paid $10 for this box.