Here’s my Sephora Play Box September 2018!
- PETER THOMAS ROTH – Hungarian Thermal Water heat mask
- CLINIQUE – Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
- STELLAR – Brilliant Primer
- NUDESTIX – Intense Matte lip + cheek pencil in “Kiss”
- SEPHORA COLLECTION – Lashcraft mascara in Black
- TOM FORD – Black Orchid sample
Here’s a swatch of the NUDESTIX – Intense Matte lip + cheek pencil in “Kiss”:
I am overall OK with this box. I am excited to try the Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water heat mask. I ❤️ Clinique but this Hydrating Jelly is not rich enough for my dry skin and I have about 5 samples of this from Ulta. The Nudestix is super pretty on my lips, and so soft and velvety you don’t even feel it on. The Tom Ford sample is a “darker” scent very suitable for the upcoming colder temperatures and I really like it, I have actually used it every day since I got it. The Stellar brilliant primer is actually surprisingly nice and hydrating on my dry face and keeps my foundation on for the duration of the day.