Ipsy Glambag November 2018
Here’s my November Ipsy Glam Bag!
- EDDIE FUNKHOUSER – Twisted Kisses matte lip crayon in “Kiss Me Twice”
- MAC – Strobe Cream in “Pinklite”
- SKYN ICELAND – Brightening eye serum
- CIATÉ LONDON – Translucent setting powder
- LOCK COLOR – Waterproof pencil eyeliner in “Black Pearl”
This month I missed the window for adding additional samples of my choice ?
As far as my box goes, I feel this has been the weakest box since I started my subscription in June. The reasons being: I already have a couple of minis of the Mac cream, I already have tons of setting powder minis and I rarely ever use setting powder, I already have lots of eyeliner pencils in black, and as far as the Skyn Iceland eye serum, I literally just bought the full size from Ulta like 3 weeks ago (I do like it but I haven’t really seen any results yet…).
So the only product I’m actually excited to try is the @eddiefunkhouser lip crayon… Because no matter how many nudish lipsticks I have, I have an addiction so I always welcome new ones!
Did you get the same box as me? What do you think? I’m slightly disappointed but I’m hoping next month will bring products that fit my needs better.