Sephora Playbox November 2018
Here’s my November Sephora PlayBox!
I’m a little late posting my boxes this month because I’ve been so busy!
The contents are:
- CLINIQUE – Pep Start eye cream mini
- MAKE UP FOREVER – Ultra HD finishing powder
- FIRST AID BEAUTY – Coconut Micellar makeup melter
- SEPHORA COLLECTION – Cream lips stain in “Pink Tea”
- CHRISTOPHE ROBIN – Cleansing volumizing paste (shampoo)
- VICTOR & ROLF – Flowerbomb Bloom EDT sample
This month’s box is OK for me. I’m not blow away but it’s not bad either.
I’m most excited to use the First Aid Beauty makeup melter because I LOVE coconut and I also want to try more things from their brand.
The second thing I’m excited about is actually the Christophe Robin paste, because I used a scrub shampoo once before from that brand and really liked it.
The Sephora Collection lip stain looks pretty good and wearable.
The Clinique eye cream is pretty good for daytime but a little disappointing because I already have 2 minis of it from previous boxes.
The perfume sample is good too but I also already have like 3 of it.
What do you think of this month’s picks? Did you get the same box as me? Let me know your thoughts!