SEPHORA PLAYBOX DECEMBER 2018
- TOO FACED – Primed & Peachy primer
- SEPHORA COLLECTION – Lip Liner in “Nothin’ But Nude”
- TRÈSTIQUE – Lip Glaze in “Paris Pink”
- LANCOME – Bi-Facil Eye makeup remover
- BELIF – The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
- [BONUS] – SEPHORA COLLECTION – Ultra Shine lip gel in “Perfect Nude”
Below are swatches of the SEPHORA COLLECTION – Lip Liner in “Nothin’ But Nude”, TRÈSTIQUE – Lip Glaze in “Paris Pink” and SEPHORA COLLECTION – Ultra Shine lip gel in “Perfect Nude”:
This month has been disappointing for me… because the Belif cream and the Sephora lip gloss are repeats which I’ve received in past boxes, and the Too Faced primer is geared more towards people who don’t have dry skin, which I have.
The lip liner is a nice colour and I’ll probably actually use it, along with the Trestique lip glaze which is comfortable and pretty. I also will use the Lancome eye makeup remover and hope it’ll be good, I still haven’t found an eye makeup remover better than Clinique take the day off so I’m always happy to try new ones.