ALLURE BEAUTY BOX JANUARY 2019
This box arrived quite late but I was able to take a quick photo of it before I left for the airport on Wednesday.
It has a pretty good assortment of things I know I’ll enjoy, except for the shade of the nail polish, because I’m not really a red nails kind of girl. I still think for $10 this box was a good value and I’m really looking forward to using especially the Sunday Riley goodies when I get back to the US in 2 weeks.
- Ouai Hair and Body Scrub – 30 ml
- Doucce Relentless Matte Lip Crayon in “Winterberry”
- Mally Beauty Eyeshadow Stick in “Burnished Bronze”
- Sunday Riley A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum – 8 ml
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil – 15 ml
- Beautyblender Micro.Mini (2 units)
- NCLA Nail Polish
Have you tried these products before? What do you think about them?
?I hope you’re all having a great weekend wherever you are! My trip in Europe has been full of family and good food so far!