ALLURE BEAUTY BOX FEBRUARY 2019
- Model Co Metallic Eyeshadow Trio in “Mykonos”
- Moda Brush Triad Eye Brush
- The Brow Gal Eyebrow Gel in “Brown 02”
- Wander Beauty Mile High Club mascara
- Mamonde Flower Lab Essence Mask – Rose
- Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick in “Orchid”
- Mamonde Oil to Foam cleaner (forgot to include in photo! ?)
This month’s Allure box seems pretty good to me! Once again absolutely worth the $10 and including products I actually like and will use!
- The BrowGal instatint is actually my current favourite eyebrow gel! I’ve been using it since I got one in my free Summer’s Eve Boxycharm and I absolutely love it. I was actually going to be repurchasing this, so I’m really happy it came in my Allure box! It volumizes and fixes in place my brow hairs like no other, including my previous favourite which was Benefit Gimme Brow.
- The Mally liquid lipstick looks pretty, although I have other lipsticks in this shade and didn’t find them flattering on me (too pale/grey of an undertone) so I think I will rehome this.
- The Moda brush is actually soft and hasn’t shed yet, and the angle of the bristles make it great for carefully shading the crease of my hooded eyes!
- The Wander mascara I haven’t opened yet because I have too many open mascaras at the moment and don’t want them to dry out, but I’m really excited to try it because I know lots of people love their mascaras!
- The Mamonde Oil to Foam cleanser works well, and although it’s not mind blowing or specially amazing, it’s still pleasant to use and cleans my face.
- The Rose mask I haven’t used yet because I’m considering sending it to my Australian bestie @kimkroft (trollolol jk, she has a horrible allergy to rose skincare, and I always joke about it – But it really sucks for all the people who have allergies to this and get stuck with Rose products in their beauty boxes ?) Thankfully I’m not allergic so I’m looking forward to trying this.
What do you think of this month? Do you like any of these products?
?Hope you’re all having a great Monday! ?