Boxycharm BoxyLuxe March 2019
I received my Boxycharm last Friday! I signed up for the Boxyluxe upgrade in early February and was incredibly excited when I found out I made the cut to get it ?
I paid about $50 for this box and here’s what I got:
- CoverFX – Perfector Face Palette in Medium / Deep ($45 value)
- Wander Beauty – Lift Off Purifying & Brightening peel off mask ($34 value)
- IT Cosmetics – Confidence In a Cream ($48 value)
- BECCA – Ultimate Lipstick Love in “Crimson” ($24 value)
- Lilly Lashes – Faux Mink “Gaia” Lashes ($24 value)
- Morphe – 15B “Brunch Babe” eyeshadow palette ($16 value)
- Deborah Lippmann – Nail Polish Duet in “Oh Donna & Modern Love” ($20 value)
- Iconic London – Sculpt & Boost Eyebrow Cushion ($40 value)
- Moda Brush – Powder and Soft Glow brushes ($29 value)
- Boxycharm – Train Case ($20 value)
This box is definitely full of value for the price you pay. However I wasn’t happy with my experience this month because
- They “accidentally” sent me the dark CoverFX face palette and I have fair skin so I won’t be able to use it and they don’t have stock for replacing it.
- They sent me a red Becca lipstick (Crimson) which is the one I like the least. I don’t wear red lipstick ?
Other than that, I used the Wander face mask last night and loved it – however I recommend you don’t apply a super thin layer like I did, or you’ll spend an hour peeling it off. The IT Cosmetics face cream is great for dry skin and I already owned and use it often. The Moda brushes are very soft and pretty.
I haven’t used the rest yet.
What do you think? Is this worth the price in your opinion?
If you enjoy my blog/instagram and are thinking of signing up for Boxycharm, I’d be thrilled if you’d consider signing up using my referral link HERE. Thanks! 🙂