MARCH 2019 IPSY GLAMBAG PLUS
My Glambag Plus arrived earlier this week and I finally got around to taking a photo! It’s been so grey and gloomy lately, my photo quality has been definitely suffering.
Hopefully the sun will grace us with its presence soon.
- Huda Beauty – Obsessions palette in “Mauve”
- Farah Brushes – 5 pc Eye Set
- Benefit Cosmetics – Dandelion Shy Beam
- Purlisse – Blue Lotus moisturizer
- Realher – Matte Liquid Lipstick in “I am adaptable” (red)
This month being my first Glambag Plus, I am excited but also wishing some items were different.
- The Huda mauves palette was my most anticipated product this month and I’m thrilled it’s the one I got! I own 2 other obsessions palettes and the only other I like and was missing was this one.
- The Purlisse face cream was, surprisingly, my favourite product this month. I’d never used this brand before and this has turned out to be amazing for my dry skin as a day cream the past week. I almost didn’t even open it! Goes to show you never know if you’ll like something till you try it.
- The FARAH brushes are pretty and soft although I’m starting to have way too many brushes now.
- The Benefit Shy Beam was a disappointment because I don’t use matte highlighters and I would have preferred a High Beam.
- The REALHER lipstick is pretty and the brand is inspiring, but sadly I don’t like to wear reds.
❔Do you think this is worth the $25? I’m curious!