I have very dry skin and I wasn’t sure if this mask would work for me. A lot of sleeping masks don’t provide me with enough nourishment to keep my skin hydrated until morning.
I’m happy to report that this one does!
- It’s a new mask from Fresh which involves 2 (quick) steps.
- First you put on the gel side, wait a minute for it to absorb, then follow it with the water-cream.
- I sometimes use it on top of my serum and/or a lightweight moisturizer if I’m feeling extra dry, and it works great that way too.
- I actually wake up to smooth, hydrated skin with no redness or any kind of irritation!
- It has a rose scent which I find very pleasant, but if you’re sensitive to scents you might want to skip it or smell it in store.
I think this is going to be my go-to sleeping mask during the warm weather – It feels very refreshing, especially if you put it in the fridge before using!
They were kind enough to send me this mask for free to review – If you know me, you know my opinion is always honest!
❔What’s your favourite sleeping mask? Does this one look interesting to you?
🌸I hope you’re all having a beautiful springy Tuesday!