Boxycharm May 2019 Review and Swatches❤️
I’ve had this box for a few weeks now and have been using some of the contents!
- Glamglow “GentleBubble” conditioning cleanser
- Alamar Cosmetics Colorete Blush Trio in Fair/Light
- Ciate London “Eye Lustre” cream eyeshadow in “Cupid”
- Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in “Berry Me”
- Mellow Cosmetics Brow Definer
I included swatches on the 2nd photo where you can also see how the colour of the creme shadow compares to some popular Stila creme shadows.
I was secretly hoping Boxycharm would send me a “Medium” blush palette by mistake because I like those colours better, but it didn’t happen…
I’m not a big fan of super orangey blush, but after using this palette it is wearable and looks alright on me.
- The Ciate creme shadow is absolutely beautiful, and although I don’t wear glitter often, I can definitely see myself changing my mind because I haven’t experienced almost any fallout while testing this.
- The Mellow brow definer is very similar to the ABH one, the difference being the Mellow one has two tones that compliment each other, drawing realistic multidimensional toned hairs with one stroke.
- The Glamglow cleanser is very gentle and doesn’t strip my dry skin, but it doesn’t clean my mascara off very well so I use it mostly when I’m wearing minimal to no makeup.
❔Did you get a boxy this month? What variation did you get? I did enjoy this box but I’m extra excited for next month’s Luxe box!
If you enjoy my content and wish to sign up for Boxycharm during June, AND get a free Becca Undereye Primer, click here to use my referral link!
?How’s your Wednesday going? I hope you’re all doing great!?