Colourpop California Love palette mini-review
I’ve had this palette only since Monday and I’ve already been receiving compliments on my eyeshadow!
- While these warm tones may look boring or old news to some, the factor that stands out for me with this palette is the range of textures.
- There are smooth mattes, shimmers, glitter, and super metallic warm tones all in this palette.
- I find it very easy to make a very dimensional, vacation-worthy, eye catching look with it.
- I don’t feel the need to grab other palettes/shadows to supplement it with, since it’s pretty well rounded on its own.
- So far I’ve had no problem with longevity on my eyelids.
- I highly recommend applying the top left shade “Diego” with your finger for max pigmentation, foiled effect, and… Minimum fallout on your cheeks. (Yes, I had a mishap the first time with a brush 😅)
Overall, I’m in LOVE and it looks amazing with my brown eyes and fair skin. For $18, this palette is very much worth it if you love warm tones.
❓What’s your fave all time Colourpop palette? Do you find this colour scheme appealing or boring?