BOXYLUXE JUNE 2019
This month’s box is so full of value!
I got pretty much everything I was hoping for, so I’m REALLY excited for this one.
That being said, a couple products weren’t as good as I expected.
- Dominique Cosmetics – Lemonade Lip Gloss in “Peach Tea” ($17 value)
- Touch In Sol – “No Poreblem” prime essence ($23 value)
- Trestique – “Good Vibes” mascara ($25 value)
- Livingproof – Full Dry Volume Blast ($29 value)
- PYT – hair Mini Turbo Hair-Dryer in purple ($85 value)
- Farmacy – “Honeymoon Glow” serum ($58 value)
- Tarte Cosmetics – Pro Glow Cheek palette vol. 3 ($45 value)
- Dr Brandt – “Clean Biotic” cleanser ($35 value)
- Skin&Co – “Truffle Therapy Radiant Dew” face mist ($35 value)
bea?Can you believe I paid about $50 for all this?
?The biggest hit in this box for me is the Farmacy serum. It tingles a bit at first, but it leaves my skin glowy and radiant!
?I also love the Living Proof volume spray, it gives me volume without being heavy or sticky or crunchy.
?I also really like the Tarte cheek palette, it has a good range of warm and cooler tones.
?The Trestique mascara disappointed me because I find the curler very awkward to use and it doesn’t work well for me. The mascara itself is pretty good but not amazing. Overall it’s too bulky and not worth it imo.
?The so-so item for me was the DC lip gloss. I know everyone else loves the smell but I honestly don’t love it (I find it like gone-off frosting) and there is zero pigmentation / colour – HOWEVER, it’s very moisturizing and comfortable.
❓What has been your favourite beauty box product you’ve gotten this month?
❤️I hope you had a wonderful Monday!