Pixi Skintreats – Vitamin C line review
I know I say this a lot, but I really LOVE Pixi Skintreats.
🍋So when they sent me their new Vitamin C line to try I was thrilled.
These are full of antioxidants, probiotics and of course, Vitamin C.
- I started using it immediately that night and my face already felt more glowy the next morning.
- I’ve been using it for several weeks now and I really think it’s evened out and brightened my face a lot – The other day I went out without foundation and I kept looking in the mirror, thinking how it looked like I had put on a BB cream or something.
- My favourite is the Vitamin-C Juice Cleanser: the bottle has a reverse pump that’s super easy to use as you just press your cotton pad down on it, and it leaves my face clean, fresh & ready for skincare.
- The Vitamin-C Tonic smells so clean and fresh, and leaves my skin ready for hydration without any irritation (I was worried about that since I have dry skin)
- The Vitamin-C Serum feels hydrating on my skin, and just a couple of drops are enough to cover my entire face.
- The Vitamin-C Lotion is a nice, lightweight cream that is, in my opinion, best suited for daytime use (as I prefer heavier hydration at bedtime).
- The Vitamin-C Caviar Balm is a beautiful, heavier/deeply hydrating and brightening product, which I like to use as an overnight face mask. I always wake up with bright, plump skin the morning.
- I haven’t experienced any type of irritation from any of these products! (Yay!)
I received these for free, but they’re so good I’d gladly pay for more when they’re empty.23