Honest Beauty Creme Cheek Blush in “Peony Pink”
This was my first ever purchase from the Honest Beauty brand. I always liked the concept that they are a simple, affordable, clean beauty brand, but never had gotten around to trying their products.
I am normally not a fan of cream blushes because I find them harder to apply than powders. However, after having this one for a few months I think I’m a convert!
Here is my swatch:
Here are my thoughts:
- It applies easily with either your fingers or a blush brush that’s not too flimsy (I like to use it with an Elf stippling brush).
- If applied gently it doesn’t disturb my foundation.
- It looks way more natural and lit-from-within than powders ever have for me.
- I have dry skin and it doesn’t emphasize any texture.
- The shade “Peony Pink” works beautifully with my fair skintone, but I know it works for tan skintones as well.
- AND it’s affordable! (I paid $8 for it, retails for $12.99)
❓Do you prefer cream or powder blushes? If you read this far, thanks for sticking around and sorry I’ve been gone for a while! Life has been busy for me lately.
🌼I hope you’re all doing well!❤️