Juvia’s Place mini Nubian palette
This came in my December Allure box and at first I was really excited about it.
Here are my swatches of it:
- As you can see this palette is small and excellent for travel, the shades are pigmented and beautifully easy to blend and wear.
- The warm shades are very flattering with my brown eyes.
- It has a great mixture of shimmers and mattes.
- ❌My beef with this beautiful little palette is that it doesn’t include a cream or ivory matte, which I always use to blend the very outside of my edges and give my brow bone a natural everyday highlight.
- If you have a more medium or dark skintone, then I think this palette would be perfectly well rounded for you!
I still use it at home and I’m glad I have it, but I wish it was more complete to serve the purpose of a travel palette.
Here are my swatches:
Did you get this palette too, or do you have the big version of it? Do you miss a light matte in it too?
I hope you all have a great Friday! What are your weekend plans? Mine is catching up on house chores!