Colourpop – Baby Got Peach Swatches & Review
This is a very pretty and intriguing palette if you love peach tones. Here are my swatches:
And here is a closeup of the beautiful glitter, “Hungry Ghost”:
After using it for a while, these are my thoughts:
- The formula doesn’t seem any different from the other CP palettes. Blends easily.
- The glitter sticks easily wherever you place it, with minimal fallout.
- However, there’s a very limited amount of looks you can make with this palette. Even using different shades will result in similar eye looks.
- A lot of colours translate differently on skin VS the pan.
- The glitter is beautiful and multi coloured, but is very chunky.
✔️Overall: For $12, this is a cute addition for any peach lover – However you might find yourself bored and uninspired after a few uses. Although the shades are different from their Sweet Talk palette, I think you could create similar & more varied looks with that one.
Do you have this one? If so, do you agree? HAPPY FRIDAY!