Tarte Pro Glow & Blush vol. 3
I received this palette as part of my June Boxycharm subscription, and I’ve been very pleasantly surprised!
I’m normally not a big fan of face palettes, as normally I only end up using a couple of colours.
- I can actually use most of these, (all if I’m careful with my application).
- I really like how one row has the cooler tones and the other row the warmer ones.
- They blend easily on my face and are buildable (I tap excess off my brush every time to make sure I can control my application better because I’m TERRIBLE at being precise with blushes and bronzers, and this helps greatly)
- I love that it contains both a matte warm bronzer, and a cooler toned shimmery one with a golden reflection. It’s actually flattering, which I was surprised about because I’ve been running away from shimmery bronzers for years.
- The first photo was taken in the shade, the last photo in direct sunlight. I had used a bit of self tanner before the swatches but the colours still look the same on me after my tan’s faded.
❓Do you have difficulty finding face palettes where you like all the shades like me?
🌸I hope you’re having a wonderful Monday!