Natasha Denona – Super Glow Highlighter❤️
❓What’s your favourite highlighter finish? Sparkly, shimmery or satiny?
This beautiful Natasha Denona highlighter isn’t playing! I got this one from Sephora after experiencing some envy watching other people here use it.
ℹ️This shade is #2 Light Medium (Nude Champagne)
- I am fair skinned but was adviced by a friend to purchase this shade because the Fair shade is a little more of an icy tone.
- This shade is still light enough for me to wear as a highlighter, but if you are VERY fair it might not be light enough for you and I’d advise you to get the lighter shade in that case.
- This powder provides a very intense, glitter-free highlight.
- It’s made with crushed pearls and chroma crystals and you can definitely see the pearlized texture if you take a good look at my photo ?
- I apply it with my MAC Cosmetics 184 fan brush when I want a slightly more toned down glow.
❤️Isn’t this a beautiful product? It’s a little pricey at $38 so I waited to purchase it during the Sephora VIB sale. It’s a huge pan though so I think it’s pretty much gonna last for the rest of my life!
?I hope you all have an amazing weekend!?