LORAC Cosmetics LUX Diamond Creme Eyeshadow in “Cashmere”
I am no stranger to Lorac, as it was, in fact, one of my most favourite brands for the first couple of years of my beauty addiction. However, at this point in my collection, I no longer seek to buy every product they make anymore, and quite honestly I was not even aware of this specific creme eyeshadow formula they make.
But then, I got this as a free Diamond tier member gift from Ulta last summer, and I was really excited to rediscover their products.
Here is a closeup so you can see that beautiful texture!
Here are my thoughts:
- The colour is described as Platinum, but in my opinion can look different depending on the light, ranging from pale light gold to slightly khaki.
- It’s solid but creamy to the touch.
- It’s super sparkly and beautiful.
- I find it easiest to apply with my finger.
- Sadly, this formula doesn’t stay put for me and migrates around my hooded eyes, ending with sparkles in the whole area.
Here is my swatch:
In conclusion, as much as I like the shade and formula, I don’t really wear it because of the sparkle migration.
❤️I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!