Natasha Denona mini Love Story lipstick in “Amorosa” (review, swatch)
This Natasha Denona I need a Nude lipstick in shade “Amorosa” is a beautiful nude tone.
The lipstick design is different from the usual white tube, as this is a special edition lipstick.
Here is a closeup shot:
- It applies easily and smoothly, without being overly creamy.
- It’s a pink enough tone for those of us who feel that most nude lipsticks are too brown for our taste.
- For me, it’s difficult to wear many light coloured lipsticks because I feel that they wash out my face – Having very light skin and lips that are naturally darker, I immediately feel like a ghost. However, this lipstick has just the right balance of depth and pinkiness to actually work for me!
- I do have to use a lip liner with it, only because my lip edges aren’t naturally defined enough.
- I find it very comfortable to wear, and the packaging is so cute!
Here is a swatch on fair/very light skin:
The only drawback would be the $25 pricetag, however if you are interested in the entire mini collection, I recommend you get the $80 discount bundle from ND’s website like I did.
❓What are you beauties doing today? I hope you’re having a great weekend!