Sephora Playbox January 2019
- Beautyblender Blendercleanser solid mini
- Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in “Glacé”
- Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask (single use)
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream mini
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid mini
- (bonus) Marajo Nourishing Cleansing Creme & Deep Treatment.
This month my box is a mixture of things I’m excited for: finally going to try this
?Drunk Elephant cream! Hope it’s moisturizing enough for my dry skin – also excited to try the
?Belif sleep mask and to have yet another
?Sunday Riley good genes because I do love it. And then there’s the repeats:
I have a million ?mini blendercleansers,
also already had a ?Bite Beauty crayon in Glacé from a previous Sephora free gift.
And the ?Marajó bonus is OK but not a big enough sample to use on my long, dense hair (it’s been in my box before).
That being said, I do really love this Bite Beauty shade. It’s the type of shade that I find to be flattering on almost everyone. I noticed I own a couple of lipsticks that remind me a lot of this one so I included a swatch comparison for you!
?Hope you’re all having a great start to your week! Let me know what you think of your box this month and if you got the same!❤️