Pat McGrath Eye Ecstasy “Sublime” eyeshadow palette review, texture, swatches
This is my latest addition from this brand, and I like it much better than the other two palettes I previously bought (subliminal platinum & sublime bronze). Scroll all the way down for texture shots!
- There are four metallic shimmers and one matte with glitter.
- I hate mattes with glitter, but I’m able to use it as a matte if I tap my brush off (all the glitter comes off that way)
- The shimmers are pigmented and beautiful, not to mention wearable colours.
- The reddish brown (swatched at the top) shifts from brown to a dark pink and is super fun!
- The green shade is my favourite in this palette and makes my brown eyes look slightly hazel when applied as the main colour on my eyes.
- The shimmer formula feels smooth, buttery and pigmented.
Here are some swatches on very light skin:
❤️I’m super happy that I bought this palette! It retails for $28 but you can catch it on sale often (like I did).
❓Do you think Pat McGrath shadows are worth it? Leave a comment and let me know! 🌸