SEPHORA PLAYBOX FEBRUARY 2019
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
- Milk Makeup Blur Stick
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in “Rhubarb”
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim eye masks
- Fresh Rose face mask
- Stella Mccartney Stella fragrance sample
This month’s box has been somewhat disappointing for me, because of the repeats I got.
- I’ve received the Milk Blur Stick before and although I like other products from their brand, this one doesn’t work well for me.
- The Bite Beauty lipstick is beautiful but I already have this one too.
- The Fresh rose mask is also pretty good, but I have like 3 or 4 of this already!
- The Wander eye masks are alright but I’ve also received them before and quite honestly I couldn’t tell a difference after using them.
- The Caudalie cream actually sounds good and I love the pink packaging, hopefully it’ll work for my dry skin, because most other things I’ve tried from Caudalie weren’t moisturizing enough for me.
Please excuse how sad my photos have been looking lately, there’s been no sun here and it’s definitely reflecting in my photos! ?
I’m really hoping my next box will be better, because lately my sephora boxes haven’t been very much on point like they used to be. I wish there was some kind of choice for this box, or at least no repeats!
❔Was your box better than mine? What do you think about this month’s box?
?Hope you’re all having a great Thursday!?