Tatcha Silk Canvas (dry skin) review
I’ve been testing this luxurious primer for a couple of weeks.
- It’s made from pressed silk, and claims to blur the look of pores, minimize shine, protect skin from clogged pores, and have anti-aging superfoods in it.
- The container is super beautiful and luxurious and it even comes sealed inside a bag to prevent it from drying out before being opened.
- It comes with a spatula and you only need a tiny amount for your entire face.
- I tried this multiple times in different ways and I love how it legitimately blurs my forehead fine lines and the pores around my nose/cheeks.
- However, it doesn’t work well with my dry skin under makeup. It pills in bits as I attempt to put foundation over it, no matter what skincare I use under it.
Here’s a texture shot:
✔️Final thoughts: If you have normal to oily skin, I’d recommend trying it because you might love it. It leaves skin very smooth and matte.
I have dry skin and I love it on no-foundation days over my moisturizer. It just makes my skin look naturally flawless.
This was sent to me for free to review honestly as I do every product.