This is my first time receiving a box from Tribe Beauty!
I love that all the products are full-sized!
It includes 5 products:
- The Balm “Sexy Mama” Anti-Shine translucent powder ($20 value)
- The Balm “The Manizer Sisters” luminizer palette ($28 value)
- Beautyblender “Chill” ($20 value)
- Rodial “Glamobrow” precision eyebrow pencil ($26 value)
- Bellapierre 12 Color Pro lip palette ($50 value)
This beauty box is priced at $34.99 / every 2 months. Considering you get 5 full/deluxe size products, I do think it’s great value for the price.
I had actually been wanting to try The Balm luminizers for a long time, so I was really excited to see that in my box!
The BellaPierre lip palette is not very practical for taking with you on the go, however it’s great for mixing colours and customizing to your own taste at home.
The Rodial Glamobrow is a mechanical pencil with a spoolie on the other end, which is my favourite type of eyebrow pencil. The shade “Ash Brown” is perfect for me as a fair skinned brunette.
What do you think of this beauty box? I received it for free but if you know me, you’ll know that doesn’t affect my opinion.
If you’d like to sign up for this box, you can go to TribeBeautyBox.com and use my referral code: MyBeautyAddictions to sign up.
?Hope you all have an amazing weekend!?